Set Your Appointment Today!
Carrollton TX Dental Implants
Dental implants can be an important part of fixing your teeth and can be used in solutions for replacing single or multiple missing teeth. Dental implants are made to give you the strength, stability, resilience and support that your natural teeth do.
At our Dallas area dental practice, we use dental implants as replacements for both the root and the tooth that are made to provide the support that is needed in your mouth. The implants are placed surgically to the upper or lower jawbone of your teeth. When attached, the implants will look and feel like a natural grown tooth that will enhance and restore your smile. Call Today or contact us online to set an appointment to discuss Dental Implants with Dr. Hampton today.
There are various benefits and purposes for receiving dental implants from our Dallas area dental practice. Dental implants can:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space
- Restore a patient’s confident smile with the appearance of naturally grown teeth
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion
- Restore or enhance facial tissues
- Support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable
To find out more about our Implants services, contact our Dallas area dental practice. We’re happy to answer any questions you have, or to help you schedule an appointment today.